Originally I was going to call this, “The Chevrolets”, but the new title describes the story much better. I could have done more buffing, but I hit the point of exhaustion.
I did a first draft, sent it out to beta-readers for feedback, did a huge re-write, and sent that out for feedback. Since the major re-write, I’m on version 5. In the latest version, I’m focusing on cutting out what I can. First pass took out almost 800 words (I took out more, but add some back in). I’ll do another pass and then start searching for my problem words.
It starts the same, the final sex scene has the same structure but the acts are tied together differently. The middle is completely different. I changed Mandy and Ashlynne a lot.Story is almost 23K words now.